Monday, September 8, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32

Don't you just love the look on the faces of these reindeer? Friday night my friend Renee and her neice Taylor came over and I was trying to come up with my idea for the cupcake challenge this week. Taylor immediately thought of these reindeer. She also thought it would be cute if they were wearing matching sweaters, so I got out my water pen and reinkers and she went to town. I think she did a fabulous job. Taylor is 12 and so talented. She basically came up with this whole card and I pretty much just sat there and put it together. We used old olive, ruby red, baja breeze and the new dsp from Stampin' up. I used my spellbinder dies to make the circles and the stamp set is Holiday Lineup from Stampin' Up. Thanks for looking, and thanks to Taylor for helping me with the challenge.

No comments: