Friday, September 19, 2008

A Muse 2008 - 2009 Calendar

I don't have a card to post today, but I wanted to share something with all of you. If you visit the A Muse website , you can purchase a downloadable 16 month calendar. These are great for a desktop to remind you of all those important dates. You can really do some fun stuff with these calendars. Here's the best part: 100% of all the proceeds will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Isn't that wonderful. This really means a lot to me personally because I lost a dear friend to Leukemia 2 years ago. Lisa was the most talented card maker/scrapbooker I've ever met, not to mention a wonderful friend and I was honored to know her. She fought a hard battle with Leukemia and we lost her too soon. She would have been 37 this year. So as soon as I heard about the calendars that you can purchase with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, I got online and made my donation and got the downloadable calendar, and I urge all of you to do the same. There are three levels of donations you can make. The first level is $4, and you can receive this great calendar to decorate, and help a wonderful cause. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

House Family said...

Chrissy....I'm so happy that Julie sent me your blog info!! I have been wondering how you were doing!! And what a great benefit...and with all the proceeds going straight to the cause!! WONDERFUL!! I miss Lisa dearly...as I know we all do!!Looks like you are selling stampin up? I may need a couple of things!!
Debbie House