Monday, October 13, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #37

For this card, I used the new Stampin' Up patterned paper called Autumn Vine...I just think it's so pretty. These colors are some of my favorite combinations. The cardstock is really rust, more mustard, chocolate chip and sage shadow. The tree stamp is Inkadinkado which I stamped in Ranger Espresso ink and I left the name of the company that made the circle stamps at home, but as soon as I remember I'll post that. I also used the ranger ink to sponge the edges. All the circles were cut using my nestabilities and my cuttlebug- love that machine! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

So pretty! I love the fallish colors you chose and that gorgeous tree image! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- Love that tree image -- just gorgeous! :)