Sunday, August 17, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29


For this weeks cupcake challenge, I went with a snowflake card instead of cupcakes. Can you tell I'm ready for summer to be over? The patterned paper is from Miss Elizabeth's, and I found it at the dollar store - can you believe that? What a score that was. It came in a pack of 6 with some other great designs. You never know what you're gonna find at the dollar store. I used Stampin' up's pacific point, bathful blue and whisper white, along with the 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches. I also used the snowflake punch. The stamp sets I used were snow flurries and glad tidings. I popped up the snowflakes with pop up glue dots and used my Spica glitter pen for some shine. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

love that you use snowflakes...i like it ALOT! =)

Linda Beeson said...

You so rocked her sketch and LOVING the blues and the snowflakes, etc.